Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Buffon's agent denies Utd talk I_vote_lcap17%Buffon's agent denies Utd talk I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Buffon's agent denies Utd talk I_vote_lcap0%Buffon's agent denies Utd talk I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Buffon's agent denies Utd talk I_vote_lcap33%Buffon's agent denies Utd talk I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Buffon's agent denies Utd talk I_vote_lcap50%Buffon's agent denies Utd talk I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Buffon's agent denies Utd talk Untitl14
Ads

Buffon's agent denies Utd talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Buffon's agent denies Utd talk Empty
PostSubject: Buffon's agent denies Utd talk   Buffon's agent denies Utd talk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 am

Gianluigi Buffon's agent has rubbished reports linking his charge with a move to Manchester United.

The Juventus legend has long been linked with a possible switch to Old Trafford.

Now reports are claiming United are gearing up a bid for the 32-year-old as a replacement for Edwin van der Sar.

United's goalkeeping coach Eric Steele has suggested that van der Sar will retire at the end of the season, leaving room for a new No.1.

But Buffon's agent has been quick to deny that his client could move to United, even as early as January.

"I don't know where these rumours come from," Silvano Martini told Calciomercato.

"It is a nonsense. Buffon is out for an injury for three months, who wants an injured player?

"And it seems to me that the best player of Manchester United is the goalkeeper van der Sar."Buffon's agent denies Utd talk Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus_2447670
Back to top Go down

Buffon's agent denies Utd talk
Page 1 of 1