Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie issues BPL title prediction I_vote_lcap17%Fergie issues BPL title prediction I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie issues BPL title prediction I_vote_lcap0%Fergie issues BPL title prediction I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie issues BPL title prediction I_vote_lcap33%Fergie issues BPL title prediction I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie issues BPL title prediction I_vote_lcap50%Fergie issues BPL title prediction I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie issues BPL title prediction Untitl14
Ads

Fergie issues BPL title prediction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie issues BPL title prediction Empty
PostSubject: Fergie issues BPL title prediction   Fergie issues BPL title prediction I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:34 am

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson believes that the winner of their two clashes against Chelsea will win the title.
Last season, the Red Devils finished just one point behind winners Chelsea after losing both home and away to the Blues.
Ferguson now believes that the clashes between the two sides will again determine the destination of this season's Premier League title.
In quotes referenced by the Sun, the Manchester United boss said: "The Premier League is such a difficult league."
"It's almost tribalism and you can't dismiss that impact when it comes to winning it.
"I always look at the team that wins the league the year before - you have to have a target to try to work on.
"It's up to the rest, including us, to do that and Chelsea are the champions.
Ferguson is wary of Chelsea this season despite the average age of their squad, and believes that they have made a good start to the season so far.
"They've had a good start to the season and I look upon them as the main danger to us", he added.
"The games that will matter will probably be the ones against each other. Last year we lost both of those games and therefore that decided the title."
Fergie issues BPL title prediction 495606_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Fergie issues BPL title prediction
Page 1 of 1