Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_vote_lcap17%Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_vote_lcap0%Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_vote_lcap33%Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_vote_lcap50%Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener Untitl14
Ads

Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener Empty
PostSubject: Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener   Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:33 am

Wayne Rooney is fighting to get fit for Manchester United's opener against Newcastle, according to the Daily Mirror.
The striker sustained a hamstring strain during England's friendly game against Hungary at Wembley on Wednesday.
While Rooney has not been entirely ruled out of United's Premier League opener and has been undergoing intensive treatment upon returning to Old Trafford, his fitness remains a constant headache for Sir Alex Ferguson.
The 24-year-old has not just his fitness to recover from, but his goal-scoring touch as well.
Rooney has been struggling to shake off his World Cup form since he returned and has failed to find the net in United's pre-season games including the Community Shield.
United, last season's runners-up, will be hoping their star striker regain his fitness and form quickly as they seek to claim the Premier League title back from Chelsea, who have already got off to a flying start by beating West Bromwich Albion 6-0 in their opening match.Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener 480399_33_preview
Back to top Go down
red_havok
Youth Team
Youth Team
red_havok

PostSubject: Re: Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener   Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:04 pm

True...new teams have always been a threat on the opener ...
the statistics shown by the newly promoted clubs on previous leagues prove that ... and Newcastle proposes the threat like that of Blackpool..... But United will figure it out and Wazza ...you needn't doubt on our winning start !!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................GGMU!!!
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener   Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:08 pm

before this season, United had to face loss in their opening match against Burnley, which was a promoted team in EPL..
but this time , its dofferent, yeah newcastle arent bad team either....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener   Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooney doubtful for Newcastle opener
Page 1 of 1