Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Man United 3-0 Newcastle  I_vote_lcap17%Man United 3-0 Newcastle  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Man United 3-0 Newcastle  I_vote_lcap0%Man United 3-0 Newcastle  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Man United 3-0 Newcastle  I_vote_lcap33%Man United 3-0 Newcastle  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Man United 3-0 Newcastle  I_vote_lcap50%Man United 3-0 Newcastle  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Man United 3-0 Newcastle  Untitl14
Ads

Man United 3-0 Newcastle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Man United 3-0 Newcastle  Empty
PostSubject: Man United 3-0 Newcastle    Man United 3-0 Newcastle  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:04 am

Man United 3-0 Newcastle  485566_33_preview

Manchester United began their Premier League campaign in style with a comfortable 3-0 win over Newcastle.
Dimitar Berbatov was handed a starting berth alongside Wayne Rooney and responded by drilling home an excellent 33rd-minute effort at Old Trafford.
The Bulgarian should have had another goal after half-time but, after Darren Fletcher had doubled the Red Devils' advantage shortly before the break, it was evergreen substitute Ryan Giggs who extended his remarkable record of scoring in every Premier League season when he latched on to Paul Scholes' inspired pass and sent a first-time volley bouncing past Steve Harper.
The only real disappointment for United was another blank day for Wayne Rooney, who has now gone 13 matches for club and country since he last scored, against Bayern Munich in March.
After the game Scholes, who shone in midfield throughout the clash, felt Manchester United could have scored more but was content with the 3-0 scoreline.
"The most important thing is to win the game," Scholes told Sky Sports 1. "Maybe we could have scored more but we'll take a 3-0 win on the first day of the season.
"Newcastle came, set their stall out and defended deep. Once we got the goal we were a constant threat.
"A lot of teams come here and try to make it difficult. We just had to tire them out as much as we could.
"Second half especially, I really enjoyed that: creating chances, looking like we were going to score whenever we went forward."
On Giggs' strike, which the Welshman finished following a fine team move, he added: "It was a great goal to watch. We kept the ball well and it was a fantastic goal to start off with."
Back to top Go down

Man United 3-0 Newcastle
Page 1 of 1