Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes I_vote_lcap17%Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes I_vote_lcap0%Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes I_vote_lcap33%Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes I_vote_lcap50%Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes Untitl14
Ads

Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes   Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:38 am

Ryan Giggs says that managing Wales and Manchester United would be the "ultimate" jobs if and when he moves into management after his playing days.
The 36-year-old United midfielder was linked with the vacant Wales post when John Toshack stood down in September.
Giggs ruled himself out as he wants to continue playing but admits the Wales job is in his mind for the future.
"If you do decide to go into management then the two ultimate jobs would be Wales and Manchester United," he said.
Giggs, speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live, added: "[That is] purely because I've played for my country and I've played for the team I've supported."
Playing under Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford his whole club career, Giggs says he could not have a better role model to follow if he goes into management when he hangs up his boots.
But while Giggs rules out dropping down the leagues to finish his career, the Cardiff-born player says he expects to make his first steps in management either at a lower division club or as part of alarger coaching staff.
"You couldn't go straight into the job I don't think, it's [at United] a massive job plus it doesn't look as if the manager [Ferguson] is going anywhere for a few years yet anyway," Giggs said.

"If you are to do it you'd have to go elsewhere and be very successful and then come back.
"There's a lot of things that make him successful: his know-how, his desire, his hunger, his man-management - especially with young players - his recruitment. There's so many things."
Giggs, who won 64 Wales caps before retiring from international football in May 2007 aged 33 to concentrate on his club career, says he knows he only has a season or two left playing at the top level.
"I'll probably finish my career here [Old Trafford], I'm at an age now where it's coming to an end pretty soon so I can't see myself dropping down leagues and playing at a lesser level," Giggs said.
"Before I get any [coaching] job I want to get all the necessary qualifications, I wouldn't take a job until I had them.
"I am halfway through my Uefa 'A' Licence at the moment, the idea being that I will be ready for it when I do finish.
"I enjoy helping young players and being out on the training ground. I enjoy the buzz of the game.
"But when you are not playing you are going to lose all that. How do you get it back? Coaching or managing."
"I honestly don't know whether I would like it. Until you try it how can you? I will probably either love it or hate it."Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes _49349224_giggs_grin_get
Back to top Go down

Ryan Giggs reveals Wales and Man Utd managerial hopes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: