Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Macheda: This could be my year! I_vote_lcap17%Macheda: This could be my year! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Macheda: This could be my year! I_vote_lcap0%Macheda: This could be my year! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Macheda: This could be my year! I_vote_lcap33%Macheda: This could be my year! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Macheda: This could be my year! I_vote_lcap50%Macheda: This could be my year! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Macheda: This could be my year! Untitl14
Ads

Macheda: This could be my year!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Macheda: This could be my year! Empty
PostSubject: Macheda: This could be my year!   Macheda: This could be my year! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Macheda: This could be my year! 474472_33_preview
Manchester United striker Federico Macheda is optimistic about the upcoming Barclays Premier League season.
Macheda strode on to the stage in spectacular fashion back in April 2009 - scoring a magnificent winner on his debut as Manchester United came back from 2-0 down to beat Aston Villa 3-2 at Old Trafford.
The 2009/10 was a huge comedown for him though - as he was plagued by injuries throughout the season and failed to make any significant contributions in Manchester United's campaign.
Having had time to heal, Macheda is desperate to prove himself in the coming season. Speaking to Reuters, he said: "I am ready and I hope that the manager will choose me for more games.
"I think this could be my year."
The year certainly got off to a good start for the Italian as he scored in brace in United's 5-2 thumping of the MLS All Stars.
"I had played in the previous tour games but I hadn't been very happy with my performance, so I really wanted to show to everyone that I was ready," said Macheda.
"We're getting close to the start of the season and so I'm really pleased with those two goals.
"I have to continue doing well. I have to be ready for any chance that the manager gives me.
"Last season I had a lot of injuries -- I was out for nearly five months and so I couldn't really show my ability -- but this season I hope to have more space and show what I can do."
Macheda is confident he will break into the team despite the signing of Javier Hernandez and the presence of Wayne Rooney, Michael Owen and Dimitar Berbatov.
"I think we have seven strikers in the team and they are all a challenge, bringing in one more or having one less doesn't make much difference.
"He (Hernandez) is a good lad, very confident and with a lot of quality. He's calm, respectful and he has been well received by the players."
United kick-off their Premier League campaign against newly-promoted Newcastle at Old Trafford on August 16.
Back to top Go down

Macheda: This could be my year!
Page 1 of 1