Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Macheda wants Balotelli at United I_vote_lcap17%Macheda wants Balotelli at United I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Macheda wants Balotelli at United I_vote_lcap0%Macheda wants Balotelli at United I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Macheda wants Balotelli at United I_vote_lcap33%Macheda wants Balotelli at United I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Macheda wants Balotelli at United I_vote_lcap50%Macheda wants Balotelli at United I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Macheda wants Balotelli at United Untitl14
Ads

Macheda wants Balotelli at United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Macheda wants Balotelli at United Empty
PostSubject: Macheda wants Balotelli at United   Macheda wants Balotelli at United I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Federico Macheda is keen for Mario Balotelli to leave Inter Milan and join him at Old Trafford.
Macheda and Balotelli have played together for the Italian Under-21 side and are good friends.
According to reports in Il Corriere dello Sport, Macheda has been in constant touch with the temperamental striker in a bid to convince him to join the Red Devils.
Balotelli's future at the San Siro is fuzzy after frequent run-ins with former coach Jose Mourinho throughout the course of last season. He has been heavily linked to both Chelsea and Manchester United.
Dello Sport reports that the player's agent Mino Raiola met with United officials recently to test the waters. A deal is supposed to be possible but only if United pay Inter Milan somewhere in the region of €40 million.
Macheda himself rose to prominence in the 2008/09 season when he scored the winning goal for United against Aston Villa. It was widely regarded as the turning point in a close season which the Red Devils went on to win.
He failed to sparkle in 2010/11 though and will be hoping for more opportunities to showcase his talent.
Macheda wants Balotelli at United 463133_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Macheda wants Balotelli at United
Page 1 of 1