Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ferguson lauds United scouts I_vote_lcap17%Ferguson lauds United scouts I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ferguson lauds United scouts I_vote_lcap0%Ferguson lauds United scouts I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ferguson lauds United scouts I_vote_lcap33%Ferguson lauds United scouts I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ferguson lauds United scouts I_vote_lcap50%Ferguson lauds United scouts I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ferguson lauds United scouts Untitl14
Ads

Ferguson lauds United scouts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ferguson lauds United scouts Empty
PostSubject: Ferguson lauds United scouts   Ferguson lauds United scouts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson lauded his club's scouts for spotting Javier Hernandez before his price-tag went up.
The Mexican striker, who starred for Mexico at the World Cup, was relatively unknown before the Red Devils swooped for him with a £7 million deal. Hernandez, 22, hit the net with stunning strikes against France and Argentina in South Africa.
Ferguson was pleased at his scouting network's success in bringing the young star to Old Trafford before his price-tag went up.
"We were lucky that we identified him before the World Cup and got the deal the done," Ferguson said to Manchester United's official website.
"If we'd have waited until after the tournament he could have cost us maybe two to three times the money. It was good work by our scouting department - they did a really good job.
"It depends on his condition when he joins us in Houston but we hope to give him a bit of football on Wednesday night."
The Scot also revealed Hernandez will play for both United and former club Chivas in their friendly in Guadalajara, Mexico on Friday night.
"He'll play against his old club in the first half and then play for them against us in the second. It'll be a nice tribute to his old club," Ferguson confirmed.Ferguson lauds United scouts 455350_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Ferguson lauds United scouts
Page 1 of 1