Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_vote_lcap17%Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_vote_lcap0%Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_vote_lcap33%Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_vote_lcap50%Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Giggs lauds Da Silva quality Untitl14
Ads

Giggs lauds Da Silva quality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Giggs lauds Da Silva quality Empty
PostSubject: Giggs lauds Da Silva quality   Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 am

.Giggs lauds Da Silva quality 473353_33_preview
Manchester United's Ryan Giggs admitted being on his toes with Rafael Da Silva waiting in the wings to take his place.
Speaking to the Manchester Evening News, the 36-year-old gave an insight towards the team dynamics at Old Trafford and how competition is tight to stay in the first-team squad.
He said: "When you train with Rafael, he's trying to kick you and it keeps you motivated.
"You're against the best young right-back in Britain - probably the best in the world. You've got to be at your best just to stay in touch in training.
"If it was the case that I felt I was just making up the numbers or not contributing to the cause then I'd know it was time to retire.
"But for the last few years I've taken it as it comes. I still feel good and I've just signed a contract extension. I know I won't be able to play every game, but with sports science nowadays, players take more care of themselves and their careers are going on longer.
"I know I can't fly up and down the wing anymore so I've had to change my game and evolve.
"I'm the same as Gary Nevile and Paul Scholes. We'd never be happy just getting into the team on reputation. You always want make an impact and if that stops happening I think we'd pack in."
Giggs turned back the clock with an outstanding performance when coming on as a substitute in United's 3-0 defeat of Newcastle, and scored the third goal that ended the Toon's hopes of rescuing a result
Back to top Go down
Farmer
Youth Team
Youth Team
Farmer

Giggs lauds Da Silva quality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giggs lauds Da Silva quality   Giggs lauds Da Silva quality I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Rafael is our YOung Ramos.
Back to top Go down

Giggs lauds Da Silva quality
Page 1 of 1