Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Could Rooney leave Man United? I_vote_lcap17%Could Rooney leave Man United? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Could Rooney leave Man United? I_vote_lcap0%Could Rooney leave Man United? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Could Rooney leave Man United? I_vote_lcap33%Could Rooney leave Man United? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Could Rooney leave Man United? I_vote_lcap50%Could Rooney leave Man United? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Could Rooney leave Man United? Untitl14
Ads

Could Rooney leave Man United?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Could Rooney leave Man United? Empty
PostSubject: Could Rooney leave Man United?   Could Rooney leave Man United? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:30 am

With just a year and a half left on his current deal there are fears Wayne Rooney could leave Manchester United.
The England star had originally agreed to an extension of his current deal during the summer, but according to reports from AS, no documents have been signed yet.
This is a result of new regulations set by the Glazers to only conclude negotiations within the last year of a player's current contract.
The 24-year-old striker has been plagued by poor form this season for the Red Devils as well as England, with Sir Alex Ferguson dropping him from the side in an attempt to shelter him from the media furore surrounding his private life.
Althought United are reported to have offered him a reported £140,000 a week to sign a new contract, the Glazer's policy, coupled with Rooney's off-field distractions, could prove to be the pushing point for Rooney to leave England for greener pastures.
There has already been noises from Real Madrid with interest for Rooney to link-up with ex-United winger Cristiano Ronaldo at the Santiago Bernebeu, and the longer Rooney takes to sign a new contract at Old Trafford, the higher the possibility that another club could swoop in to lure his affections away from England.
There has already been reports of some tension between manager and player at United, with Rooney apparently knocking back suggestions from Ferguson that he was struggling with an ankle injury.
When asked if his ankle had caused any problems, Rooney replied: "No, I've had no ankle problem all season."
"I felt sharp," Rooney told Sky Sports News.
He repeated his denial when asked the question for a second time.
Then when asked "Why did Alex Ferguson say you had?", Rooney replied: "I don't know."
His comments are unlikely to go down well with his United manager, who could have been plausibly trying to defend his recent poor form, and Ferguson has a history of letting players with personal distractions off-the-pitch leave Old Trafford, most notably David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo.Could Rooney leave Man United? 515070_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Could Rooney leave Man United?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: