Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Rooney plans to leave Man United I_vote_lcap17%Rooney plans to leave Man United I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Rooney plans to leave Man United I_vote_lcap0%Rooney plans to leave Man United I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Rooney plans to leave Man United I_vote_lcap33%Rooney plans to leave Man United I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Rooney plans to leave Man United I_vote_lcap50%Rooney plans to leave Man United I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Rooney plans to leave Man United Untitl14
Ads

Rooney plans to leave Man United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Rooney plans to leave Man United Empty
PostSubject: Rooney plans to leave Man United   Rooney plans to leave Man United I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 am

In a shocking turn of events, Wayne Rooney has indicated he has no intention to sign a new contract at Manchester United.
There has been much speculation about the reasons for the England star's delay in signing an extension to his current contract at Old Trafford, especially given that it runs out at the end of the next season, and the latest reports according to the Guardian indicate that he intends to leave Manchester United.
The reports also reveal that his decision is based on frustration with Sir Alex Ferguson, and this new turn of events will leave fans in the Theatre of Dreams shell-shocked.
The two have previously had a good relationship, but with Rooney's recent travails in the public eye because of allegations about his personal life, coupled with his decidedly poor performances of late, the United manager has been taking a hard-line stance with Rooney, leaving him out of games as well as making excuses for his performance.
With vultures like Real Madrid and Barcelona from Spain circling, United's hierarchy could find themselves arm-twisted to sell during the January transfer window, rather than have Rooney's markey value plunge with his contract a mere 20 months from expiring.
What could make things worse for United fans though, is the fact that he could very well join Carlos Tevez in crossing over to the Blue end of Manchester and joining the Citizens, as he has said that playing overseas holds no interest for him.
Amongst the top clubs, Manchester City are the only ones who can afford the kind of transfer fee as well as salary he would expect, and it would not be unexpected for the oil sheiks to thump up another 100 million euros to ensure that they get another marquee player.
The only reservation to that end would be the fact that their wage structure is already terribly inflated, and with UEFA financial fair-play rules coming into effect soon, adding Rooney to the mix could leave them banned from European competition.Rooney plans to leave Man United 517126_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Rooney plans to leave Man United
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: