Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie unsure of Vidic future I_vote_lcap17%Fergie unsure of Vidic future I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie unsure of Vidic future I_vote_lcap0%Fergie unsure of Vidic future I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie unsure of Vidic future I_vote_lcap33%Fergie unsure of Vidic future I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie unsure of Vidic future I_vote_lcap50%Fergie unsure of Vidic future I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie unsure of Vidic future Untitl14
Ads

Fergie unsure of Vidic future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aabarta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Fergie unsure of Vidic future Empty
PostSubject: Fergie unsure of Vidic future   Fergie unsure of Vidic future I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:49 pm

http://www.espnstar.com/servlet/file/412384_33_preview.jpg?ITEM_ENT_ID=412384&COLLSPEC_ENT_ID=10&FILE_SERVICE_CONF_ID=33

Sir Alex Ferguson has no idea whether central defender Nemanja Vidic will be at Old Trafford next season.

Vidic's future has been the subject of considerable speculation - with reports linking him to Real Madrid ever since the transfer window opened back in May.
It has been claimed that Vidic is unhappy that he was denied a pay raise in the summer and that his wife is unhappy with life in England.
United are currently on a pre-season tour to the US - where they beat Philadelphia Union 1-0 on Wednesday. When asked by reporters about the Serb's future, Sir Alex said: "I can't clarify it at all."
His response when asked if Vidic would be a United player next season was equally tepid. "I believe so," said the gaffer.
The lukewarm nature of Fergie's replies could be an indication that Vidic has played his last match for the Red Devils and will no longer be in England when the new season kicks-off on 14 August.
Back to top Go down

Fergie unsure of Vidic future
Page 1 of 1