Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_vote_lcap17%Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_vote_lcap0%Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_vote_lcap33%Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_vote_lcap50%Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 Untitl14
Ads

Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 Empty
PostSubject: Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1   Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 081106154534-204-575
Manchester United management are convinced Ben Amos is capable of being an Old Trafford No1 in the future.

United goalkeeper coach Eric Steele, who has scouted several big names across Europe in the last 12 months, says manager Sir Alex Ferguson has total faith in the England U21 international.

“The manager and myself have seen enough in his ability to suggest he is ready,” Steele told the Manchester Evening News.

“We’ve thrown the gauntlet down, so it’s up to him now to fulfil his potential. The challenge is for us to continue his development, but also for him to take the opportunity and make the most of it.

“Physically, he’s a good size at 6ft 3 in. He’s a good shot-stopper, distributes the ball well and likes to organise his defenders.

“If you’re going to be a Manchester United goalkeeper you have to show keenness and a willingness to appreciate good football – you need to know when to play the ball short and when to play the ball long.

“Ben’s certainly developed that side of his game over the last 18 months and he’s been encouraged to play the ball out of defence when he’s lined up for the reserves.”
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1   Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 am

he will be the number 1..

we don't need no any 1..

just if VDS would take retirement chance pauthyo!!

aba ta baru VDS lai bench ma rakhde huncha!!!

ani Kuzack ra Amos lai khelauna thale huncha....

they will do good...
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1   Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 pm

yeah VDS bata experince liye pani huncha yini haru ley
mooj cha united ko keeper haru lai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1   Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man Utd management convinced Amos future No1
Page 1 of 1