Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie ready for massive Reina bid I_vote_lcap17%Fergie ready for massive Reina bid I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie ready for massive Reina bid I_vote_lcap0%Fergie ready for massive Reina bid I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie ready for massive Reina bid I_vote_lcap33%Fergie ready for massive Reina bid I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie ready for massive Reina bid I_vote_lcap50%Fergie ready for massive Reina bid I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie ready for massive Reina bid Untitl14
Ads

Fergie ready for massive Reina bid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie ready for massive Reina bid Empty
PostSubject: Fergie ready for massive Reina bid   Fergie ready for massive Reina bid I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is eyeing a shock swoop for Liverpool custodian Pepe Reina to replace Edwin van der Sar.
According to the Daily Mail, the Scot is anticipating a huge transfer war-chest in excess of £50million and he is aiming to poach the Spaniard from his fiercest rivals as he prepares to replace Van der Sar who will retire come the end of the season.
Ferguson will resist the temptation to spend in January and the Glazer family, owners of the club, will allow him to splash the cash in the summer.
The Red Devils supremo will then launch an audacious £20m bid for Reina, though the club are also keeping tabs on Atletico Madrid's £17m rated goalkeeper David de Gea on their radar
Reina is understood to be extremely disgruntled with life on Merseyside as Liverpool lag behind the top four and has United are aiming to capitalize on his frustrations.
United's debts reached £750m before a recent repayment of £249m and they recorded losses of £83.6m in their last accounts.
However, the club have cash reserves thought to be around £120m thanks in no small part to the £80m sale of Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid last year.
Though that cash will slowly dissipate as the season progresses, it is believed that £50m will be set aside for new player acquisitions.
The Glazers appear to have paid off the highest interest chunk of United's debts, the payment-in-kind (PIK) loans, themselves rather than rely on an outside investor.
Whispers that Qatar International Holdings, rumoured to be interested in buying out the Glazers, might have helped settled their debt in return for a share in the club have been dismissed after the Glazers issued just two extra shares to cover the amount.
They are thought to have paid off the PIK loans by selling some assets, using cash reserves and arranging alternative credit.Fergie ready for massive Reina bid 414350_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Fergie ready for massive Reina bid
Page 1 of 1