Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United I_vote_lcap17%Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United I_vote_lcap0%Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United I_vote_lcap33%Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United I_vote_lcap50%Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United Untitl14
Ads

Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United Empty
PostSubject: Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United   Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:16 am

Goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak has admitted he may be forced to look for a transfer from Manchester United.

Kuszczak is now in his sixth season at Old Trafford but will be making only his 53rd appearance when he lines up for tonight's Carling Cup tie at Scunthorpe.

As Edwin van der Sar's standards show no sign of slipping as he approaches his 40th birthday, and speculation persisting about possible replacements when he does eventually call time on his career, Kuszczak admits he could follow Ben Foster in seeking a move.

"I could understand Ben's position," Kuszczak told the Manchester Evening News. "He wanted to move because he wanted regular football and he wanted to play for England. If I don't get enough games I will have to do the same as Ben. The years are going by and I will be 29 after this season. I want to enjoy football and I want to play."Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United Tomasz-Kuszczak-006
Back to top Go down

Unsettled Tomasz Kuszczak ready to leave Manchester United
Page 1 of 1