Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Could Wayne Rooney leave United? I_vote_lcap17%Could Wayne Rooney leave United? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Could Wayne Rooney leave United? I_vote_lcap0%Could Wayne Rooney leave United? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Could Wayne Rooney leave United? I_vote_lcap33%Could Wayne Rooney leave United? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Could Wayne Rooney leave United? I_vote_lcap50%Could Wayne Rooney leave United? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Could Wayne Rooney leave United? Untitl14
Ads

Could Wayne Rooney leave United?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Could Wayne Rooney leave United? Empty
PostSubject: Could Wayne Rooney leave United?   Could Wayne Rooney leave United? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:03 pm

According to reports from the Sun, Wayne Rooney's contract at Manchester United has yet to be sewn up.
Sir Alex Ferguson will have a headache after assuming the England striker would sign on a new five year deal worth a reported £140,000 a week.
However, with Rooney now embroiled in an ugly sex scandal, United insiders have become worried about the lack of closure on his new deal. A quote reported by the Sun said: "If Rooney gets to next summer without signing a new deal his transfer value will plummet, United will lose millions and he will be able to join any club he fancies in the world."
Rooney was reported to have been scheduled an appointment with United chief-executive David Gill, but the meeting has yet to take place, and United could also be worried about the player's public image after the recent media furore.
The club's American owners will also want to know about the player's mental state before they commit to a deal worth £36million, which could mean that other covetous clubs could take the opportunity to turn the player's head to a move abroad to escape the English media.Could Wayne Rooney leave United? 480388_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Could Wayne Rooney leave United?
Page 1 of 1