Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen I_vote_lcap17%Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen I_vote_lcap0%Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen I_vote_lcap33%Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen I_vote_lcap50%Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen Untitl14
Ads

Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen Empty
PostSubject: Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen   Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 am

Sir Alex Ferguson has dashed new Aston Villa manager Gerard Houllier's hopes of a reunion with Manchester United striker Michael Owen.
Houllier revealed earlier in the week that he would welcome the opportunity to work with Owen again following their successful time together at Liverpool.
Owen's lack of regular action for United prompted suggestions that the 30-year-old could be on his way to Villa Park in the January transfer window.
However, Red Devils boss Ferguson is not planning to let the forward leave and has reassured Owen he will feature enough this season.
"I'm not aware of Gerard wanting him but, anyway, he's wasting his time there," Ferguson told The People.
"I understand Michael's frustration, but Dimitar Berbatov has started the season so well.
"He'll start against Scunthorpe in the Carling Cup and he'll get enough football this season."
Owen has started only five Premier League games for United since moving to Old Trafford in 2009 and has made three substitute appearances this season after playing the opening 45 minutes of the Community Shield
Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen 482324_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Fergie rules out Villa move for Owen
Page 1 of 1