Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move I_vote_lcap17%Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move I_vote_lcap0%Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move I_vote_lcap33%Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move I_vote_lcap50%Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move Untitl14
Ads

Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move Empty
PostSubject: Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move   Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move 473442_33_preview

Blackburn have reached a deal with Manchester United to take striker Mame Biram Diouf on a season-long loan deal.
The 22-year-old arrives at Ewood Park a year after joining United from Norwegian side Molde, where he attracted the attention of Sir Alex Ferguson with a return of 33 goals in 75 games.
The Senegal international made six appearances for the Reds last season, scoring one goal.
Rovers have been desperately seeking to add to their forward line following the departure of Benni McCarthy to West Ham in last season's winter transfer window and the return of loanee Franco Di Santo to Chelsea at the end of the campaign.
Diouf could be thrown straight into the mix for Rovers' friendly against Hearts on Saturday.
He is then due to link up with the Senegal Under-21 squad for a match on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

Diouf agrees Blackburn loan move
Page 1 of 1