Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_vote_lcap17%Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_vote_lcap0%Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_vote_lcap33%Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_vote_lcap50%Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Agent rules out Macheda loan move Untitl14
Ads

Agent rules out Macheda loan move

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Agent rules out Macheda loan move Empty
PostSubject: Agent rules out Macheda loan move   Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Agent rules out Macheda loan move Macheda15

Manchester United striker Federico Macheda will not be leaving Old Trafford this summer, quashing reports that the young Italian will be loaned out.
The 18-year-old has been the subject of mounting speculation in recent months, with a host of clubs believed to be interested in taking the former Lazio starlet on a long-term loan this season.
GEAR: Get the new Man United kit
Serie A side Bologna have expressed their interest in taking ‘Kiko’ on loan until January, whilst Inter Milan are thought to want Macheda as part of any potential deal for their in-demand striker Mario Balotelli.
However, his agent Giovanni Ba has insisted that his immediate future lies with the Red Devils.
"He stays at Manchester United," Ba told Italian website calciomercato.com.
"I spoke last week with [Sir Alex] Ferguson. The club considers him absolutely unsellable."
Macheda burst onto United's first team scene in April 2008 with a sensational debut goal against Aston Villa, but he has seen his career stall after suffering from a series of niggling injuries.
With Ferguson recently backing out-of-sorts Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen on the road to recovery, Macheda will have to also deal with challenges from Mame Diouf and Javier Hernandez if he is to force his way into contention.
But the Old Trafford supremo stated that he is happy with what he considers to be a healthy competition for places up front.
"We are happy with the strikers we have got," Ferguson said in The Sun. "You have to decide what is the best combination.
"We have really good talent in the striking department with Javier Hernandez also joining us, so that is a good area and a good future for us."
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

Agent rules out Macheda loan move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent rules out Macheda loan move   Agent rules out Macheda loan move I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:44 am

no way of Macheda going

he is a super sub for us!!!

we can't let him go for a loan also!!

he is a great promising lad!!!!
Back to top Go down

Agent rules out Macheda loan move
Page 1 of 1