Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_vote_lcap17%Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_vote_lcap0%Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_vote_lcap33%Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_vote_lcap50%Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil Untitl14
Ads

Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil Empty
PostSubject: Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil   Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil Mesut-ozil-006
Manchester United's hopes of making the Germany international Mesut Ozil their fourth summer signing appear to have receded.

Asked about the chances of the 21-year-old moving to Old Trafford, one boardroom figure said he would be "surprised".

Ozil, one of the outstanding players of the World Cup, is available for a cut-price fee of £13.5m from Werder Bremen where he is in the final year of his contract. Real Madrid have already made an offer of around £12m and there is also interest from Chelsea and Barcelona.

Sir Alex Ferguson was at Craven Cottage on Saturday to meet Bremen officials after the team's friendly against Fulham, and the United manager is still hoping for a deal.

However, there are complications, with the player undecided about what is best for him and the same applying to Bremen. But United intend to retain their interest.
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil   Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 am

baalai bhaena ni...
next season tira arko player lyae pani huncha... kina naam chalya player lyaunu parya cha ra.. kinera naam chalne banaumla ni... Smile

come on UNITED!!!
GGMU <3
Back to top Go down
shodip
Youth Team
Youth Team

PostSubject: Re: Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil   Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 am

Ozil belongs to united...!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil   Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doubts raised over Manchester United's hopes of signing Mesut Ozil
Page 1 of 1