Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie: No van der Vaart signing I_vote_lcap17%Fergie: No van der Vaart signing I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie: No van der Vaart signing I_vote_lcap0%Fergie: No van der Vaart signing I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie: No van der Vaart signing I_vote_lcap33%Fergie: No van der Vaart signing I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie: No van der Vaart signing I_vote_lcap50%Fergie: No van der Vaart signing I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie: No van der Vaart signing Untitl14
Ads

Fergie: No van der Vaart signing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie: No van der Vaart signing Empty
PostSubject: Fergie: No van der Vaart signing   Fergie: No van der Vaart signing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson has closed the door on any further signings and that includes Rafael van der Vaart, according to Sport
The Real Madrid midfielder has been recently linked with a move to Old Trafford after he has appeared to have fallen down the pecking order in Jose Mourinho's squad.
However, both Manchester United and Madrid have stoutly denied any possibilities of such a move.
Ferguson has declared he is done with his summer shopping and will not be welcoming any more new players at the club.
He said: "All our positions are covered and our squad is complete."
Van der Vaart's agent Robert Geerling has also ruled out a move to the Premier League and that his client will stay and fight for his place at the Bernabeu
"Nobody at Real Madrid has said that Rafael has to go. Last year the competition for places was similar and he ended up being first choice and he looks strong enough to repeat history.
"There are many teams interested in Rafael, what remains to be seen is whether they can convince him to leave the Bernabeu," Geerling concluded.Fergie: No van der Vaart signing 486978_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Fergie: No van der Vaart signing
Page 1 of 1