Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_vote_lcap17%Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_vote_lcap0%Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_vote_lcap33%Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_vote_lcap50%Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ferguson reignites Ozil interest Untitl14
Ads

Ferguson reignites Ozil interest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ferguson reignites Ozil interest Empty
PostSubject: Ferguson reignites Ozil interest   Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Ferguson reignites Ozil interest 363368_33_preview
Manchester United has reignited their interest in signing Werder Bremen star Mesut Ozil, according to The Sun.
The 21-year-old starred for Germany in the World Cup and his performances have earned plaudits from every corner of the footballing world.
With a year left in his club contract, the midfielder has been heavily linked with several top European clubs - notably Real Madrid and Arsenal, who are keen in his services.
Ozil was reportedly in the process of negotiating a new deal with Bremen but talks appeared to have stalled as the club's general manager Klaus Allofs revealed that both the player and club are struggling to reach an amicable agreement.
The Sun reports that United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is set to pounce on the midfielder after missing out on signing him when he was a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Farmer
Youth Team
Youth Team
Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ferguson reignites Ozil interest   Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Hmmm.........

Ozil aaye ta ramro hunthiyo.
Back to top Go down
shodip
Youth Team
Youth Team

PostSubject: Re: Ferguson reignites Ozil interest   Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 pm

SAF is done with summer shopping..........!!

GGMU... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferguson reignites Ozil interest   Ferguson reignites Ozil interest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferguson reignites Ozil interest
Page 1 of 1