Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_vote_lcap17%Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_vote_lcap0%Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_vote_lcap33%Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_vote_lcap50%Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. Untitl14
Ads

Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. Empty
PostSubject: Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal.   Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. 3rd+game+Wigan+0-5+Man+u+Rooney
Wayne Rooney is close to signing a mega £35million new deal that will keep him at Manchester United until 2015.

Rooney will become the highest-paid player in United’s history on £130,000-a-week when he pens the deal before the new season gets under way.

United chief executive David Gill will sit down with Rooney and his representatives when the striker returns from holidaying in Barbados, with both parties keen to see the contract signed as quickly as possible.

Although Rooney has no desire to leave Old Trafford, United are aware of interest in their star striker from Real Madrid and recognise the need to tie him to a deal that reflects his emergence as their most important player.

That leaves the way clear for Rooney’s agent, Paul Stretford, to sit down with Gill once United return from their pre-season tour of Canada and the US to begin talks, which are set to get under way the week beginning August 2.

But with both sides recognising Rooney’s market value in terms of wages and contractual add-ons like image rights, the negotiations are expected to be concluded swiftly, with an announcement expected before United’s Premier League opener against Newcastle on August 16.

As revealed by Mirror Sport back in April, United originally wanted Rooney’s future settled before he went to South Africa, fearing an impressive display there would force his wage demands up and increase competition for his signature from abroad, with Real Madrid weighing up a £75m offer.

But after being given assurances from Rooney’s camp that the forward had no intention of turning his back on United for Real Madrid like Cristiano Ronaldo a year ago, both parties agreed to delay talks until the resolution of the court case.

Rooney, who has two years left on his existing deal, is currently on a £90,000-a-week basic salary with United - behind top earner Rio Ferdinand who is on £120,000-a-week - while a separate image rights deal nets him a further £760,000 every month from the club.

Under the terms of the new deal, Rooney will earn £6.76m a year, which over the course of the five-year term adds up to a staggering £33.8m, with additional earnings from image rights likely to more than double that figure.

Back to top Go down
Sooman Rooney
Youth Team
Youth Team

PostSubject: Re: Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal.   Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Rooney recently won his court case.Now he will sign a new contract and bounce back very nicely
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal.   Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 pm

yeah he wont leave united,,,ever
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal.   Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Rooney won't leave UNITED!!!

he is a living legend like giggsy, sholsey and neville..

hope he breaks records of sir bobby charlton by some goals!!!!

ALL HAIL KING WAZZA!!!
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal.   Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 pm

nepali.utd.devil wrote:
Rooney won't leave UNITED!!!

he is a living legend like giggsy, sholsey and neville..

hope he breaks records of sir bobby charlton by some goals!!!!

ALL HAIL KING WAZZA!!!
yupz
he is a legend
tei injury haru ley saath chodos,,,natra rag huncha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal.   Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooney Set to sign 35M(Pound) five year man united Deal.
Page 1 of 1