Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? I_vote_lcap17%Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? I_vote_lcap0%Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? I_vote_lcap33%Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? I_vote_lcap50%Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? Untitl14
Ads

Rooney-Hernandez attack for United?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? Empty
PostSubject: Rooney-Hernandez attack for United?   Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Rooney-Hernandez attack for United? 478349_33_preview
Sir Alex Ferguson has not ruled out using Wayne Rooney in tandem with Manchester United new-boy Javier Hernandez this season.
Rooney scored an impressive 34 goals last term after Ferguson opted to use his number one striker largely on his own.
Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen are again around to lend support but the Red Devils also have another predator on their books now in the form of Hernandez.
Already the Mexico World Cup star has scored three times in as many pre-season games, including one against United for his old club Chivas, and will be out to make it four on the trot in Sunday's Community Shield encounter with Chelsea at Wembley.
Such form will not be easy for Ferguson to ignore once the competitive action starts next weekend, and the Old Trafford chief admits he could be tempted to play his new recruit alongside his Rooney.
"We have not tried anything like it yet but we have played two strikers in the past," conceded Ferguson.
"It doesn't mean it will happen every week but it will happen on some occasions.
"Hernandez has had a good start. He is an intelligent player with tremendous pace and penetration.
"The Mexican league is tough, so bringing players to England from there is not going to be a problem."
Ferguson does not intend to read too much into Sunday's result.
With so many just back from their World Cup exertions, Ferguson knows it is more important to ensure his players all have enough match practice under their belts, which means Rooney, Park Ji-sung and Nemanja Vidic may all have their appearances restricted, although with Owen and Antonio Valencia, who are only just back from injury.
"We always take the long view," he said.
"There is no point pushing players too early, so I don't think we will get the benefit of these players until the third week of the season.
"The World Cup is probably the pinnacle of a lot of players' careers. The intensity and profile of it means it does take a lot out of them and we have to give them a proper rest.
"It does mean early in the season because there is a little bit of risk in terms of knowing players are 100% ready to be involved in these games.
Back to top Go down

Rooney-Hernandez attack for United?
Page 1 of 1