Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_vote_lcap17%Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_vote_lcap0%Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_vote_lcap33%Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_vote_lcap50%Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Rooney defends attempts to sue him Untitl14
Ads

Rooney defends attempts to sue him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aabarta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Rooney defends attempts to sue him Empty
PostSubject: Rooney defends attempts to sue him   Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Wayne Rooney wins court case
Wayne Rooney has defeated attempts to sue him for £4.3 million.
The Manchester United and England striker was accused of withholding commission on multi-million pound deals brokered by sports management firm Proactive, who used to represent him.
Rooney made no payments after football agent Paul Stretford, a director and founder of Proactive, left the firm in acrimony in October 2008, taking with him their star client.
Rooney, 24, who is currently on holiday in Barbados, was signed by Stretford for Proactive in 2002 as the teenage prodigy became the hottest property in football.
Rooney, then 17, went from £80-a-week Everton trainee living in his parent's council house in Croxteth, Liverpool, to household name soccer star with multi-million sponsorship deals with the likes of Nike and Coca-Cola.
Proactive had argued that, as such contracts for Rooney and his wife Coleen were brokered by Stretford while he was still at the firm, they were still due the 20% commission - amounting to £4.3 million.
On Thursday, Judge Brendan Hegarty QC, who postponed his ruling at Manchester Mercantile Court until after the World Cup, handed down his judgment.
The judge said the original contract Rooney signed with Proactive amounted to a "restraint of trade" as it was up to eight years long when the Football Association recommended a maximum of two years.
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Rooney defends attempts to sue him   Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 pm

lol
i never knew this....
thanx foe sharing it mate,,,,
:<0>:
Back to top Go down
Aabarta
Youth Team
Youth Team

PostSubject: Re: Rooney defends attempts to sue him   Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Always ready for MANU
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Rooney defends attempts to sue him   Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Aabarta wrote:
Always ready for MANU
Please dont say "MANU"...
This word is used by our rival only
Please read this post:-

http://nep-mufc.footfan.org/man-utd-chat-f2/its-not-manu-t86.htm#299
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooney defends attempts to sue him   Rooney defends attempts to sue him I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooney defends attempts to sue him
Page 1 of 1