Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! I_vote_lcap17%Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! I_vote_lcap0%Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! I_vote_lcap33%Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! I_vote_lcap50%Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! Untitl14
Ads

Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! Empty
PostSubject: Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover!   Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Manchester United veteran Ryan Giggs has called on the club's World Cup players to forget their teams' debacles.
England, pre-tournament favourites, barely made it to the last 16 and then were handed a 4-1 thrashing by Germany.
Wayne Rooney, billed to be one of the superstars in South Africa, was desperately disappointing - returning without a single goal to his name.
Nemanja Vidic (Serbia) and Patrice Evra (France) failed to make even the knockout stages.
Now, Giggs wants all of them to forget the World Cup and concentrate on winning the Premier League with Manchester United.
In comments reported on the club's website, Giggs said: "It's always difficult after a World Cup because the players who have been involved in the tournament have time off.
"You just hope there's no hangover from the World Cup and everyone can hit the ground running. Hopefully our players will come back refreshed and we can get off to a good start."
The Welshman himself is determined to do his best to win back the trophy that United lost to Chelsea last season.
"My main aim is to win the title back," he said.
"United are always there or thereabouts, but winning it is the important thing and we want it back.
"I think the league is going to be very competitive again.
"Teams have got a little bit closer together - those that were on the fringe of things have got better and caught up.
"Manchester City obviously have a lot of money to spend, Spurs did well last season, as did Aston Villa... so it'll be interesting to see who's in the top four at the end of the season."
After the nail-biting finish to last season, this campaign promises to be even closer with City and Spurs coming into the fray as serious contenders.Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover! 459650_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Giggs: Rooney & Co must recover!
Page 1 of 1