Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
United ambitions strong as ever I_vote_lcap17%United ambitions strong as ever I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
United ambitions strong as ever I_vote_lcap0%United ambitions strong as ever I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
United ambitions strong as ever I_vote_lcap33%United ambitions strong as ever I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
United ambitions strong as ever I_vote_lcap50%United ambitions strong as ever I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
United ambitions strong as ever Untitl14
Ads

United ambitions strong as ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

United ambitions strong as ever Empty
PostSubject: United ambitions strong as ever   United ambitions strong as ever I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:47 am

Sir Alex was in rousing mood on Wednesday night as he collects his thoughts following one of the more dramatic, and disappointing, weeks in his time as United boss. Here's the transcript of his post-match press conference...

"To maintain the success at any football club is not a certainty, i.e. I always believe a four-year cycle is probably the most you can achieve in terms of success. Very few teams can create more than that four-year cycle. Last season we almost did it, we were one point short of winning the league for a record fourth time.

"We realised that to maintain that high consistency of being there challenging we had to inject youth into the club and we’ve been doing it for the last three or four years. We realised some years ago that Giggs, Scholes and Neville were never going to last forever and our policy is therefore to develop players within the club. We had a player that once said to me Rooney and Ronaldo weren’t good enough. Can you believe that? He actually said they weren’t good enough and he wasn’t prepared to wait until they were. That’s what happens, that’s the problem with potential – people don’t identify potential, they’re very poor at it. I’ve identified it all my life within young people – I know potential, I know how it can be developed and I know how to have faith in it - young people surprise you when you give them an opportunity. And that’s what this club is about. So when you see Manchester United at the moment with all these young players, you can’t see Manchester United three years ahead because you’re not thinking about that.

"We will invest in players when the time is ready. This summer wasn’t the right time as far as I was concerned; there was no value for me. There was one player who we would have liked to have got but he chose another club. I don’t think he ever wanted to come to England anyway. Some players don’t wantUnited ambitions strong as ever Img_10_36657_9566.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=480&hei=179&rgn=0.043137254901960784,0.3479381443298969,0.9411764705882353,0
Back to top Go down

United ambitions strong as ever
Page 1 of 1