Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Carrick sets sights on Wembley I_vote_lcap17%Carrick sets sights on Wembley I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Carrick sets sights on Wembley I_vote_lcap0%Carrick sets sights on Wembley I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Carrick sets sights on Wembley I_vote_lcap33%Carrick sets sights on Wembley I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Carrick sets sights on Wembley I_vote_lcap50%Carrick sets sights on Wembley I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Carrick sets sights on Wembley Untitl14
Ads

Carrick sets sights on Wembley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Carrick sets sights on Wembley Empty
PostSubject: Carrick sets sights on Wembley   Carrick sets sights on Wembley I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 am

Michael Carrick wants to erase the memory of defeat by Barcelona in Rome by reaching another UEFA Champions League final.

The Manchester United midfielder ranks the 2009 reverse as the worst night of his career and is eager to make amends, with this season's showpiece at Wembley on 28th May offering the ideal opportunity.

United have a double-header with Bursaspor to look forward to, starting at Old Trafford on Wednesday night, to as they look to negotiate a safe passage out of Group C having already drawn at home to Rangers and won away to Valencia.

And it is the lingering disappointment of the defeat at the hands of the Spanish giants in Italy which acts as motivation to Carrick and his team-mates.Carrick sets sights on Wembley MichaelCarrickManUtd201011_2500554
Back to top Go down

Carrick sets sights on Wembley
Page 1 of 1