Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury I_vote_lcap17%Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury I_vote_lcap0%Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury I_vote_lcap33%Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury I_vote_lcap50%Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury Untitl14
Ads

Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury Empty
PostSubject: Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury   Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:52 am

Manchester United winger Ryan Giggs faces a spell on the sidelines after suffering a recurrence of a hamstring injury in the 2-2 draw with West Brom.
The 36-year-old was returning from a two-week injury lay-off but was forced off after 40 minutes.
Giggs' exit had a marked affect, with no natural winger on the bench.
"The loss of Ryan as a wide player was a big one for us. He has done his hamstring again," boss Sir Alex Ferguson told MUTV.
"He got it against Bolton but trained all week and had been doing very well, but it has gone again and maybe we need to give him a longer recovery."Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury _49541887_giggsx226
Back to top Go down

Man Utd's Ryan Giggs sidelined with hamstring injury
Page 1 of 1