Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? I_vote_lcap17%Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? I_vote_lcap0%Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? I_vote_lcap33%Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? I_vote_lcap50%Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? Untitl14
Ads

Ryan Giggs next Wales manager?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Giggs next Wales manager?   Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Former Wales assistant manager Mark Bowen believes Ryan Giggs should be considered for the top job if John Toshack quits.
On Monday, speculation has been rife that Toshack is set to resign from his post as Wales manager following a 1-0 defeat by Montenegro in their opening Euro 2012 qualifier.
Bowen told Sky Sports News that the Manchester United legend, along with ex-Fulham boss Chris Coleman, should be the favourites to succeed Toshack when he leaves.
The 61-year-old has overseen a huge change in personnel following his appointment in November 2004, repeatedly emphasising his desire to bring through younger players.
This approach has partly been forced on him by the international retirement of players including Giggs, Robbie Savage, Gary Speed, Jason Koumas and most recently Simon Davies.
Savage, who has been one of Toshack's biggest critics since a row with the manager five years ago led to him ending his Wales career, called for the former Real Madrid boss to go over the weekend and now Press Association Sport understands he is now set to resign.
Speaking on BBC Radio Five Live, the Derby midfielder said: "It is time John Toshack left Wales.
"I think we need a fresh start, fresh impetus. We need to get the crowds back and I think Toshack has to go.
"He has made enough excuses, he has been in the job six years. Judge him on his qualifying campaigns - they haven't qualified yet and they have got off to a terrible start again."
And it seems Savage will get his wish, with the only question seemingly whether Toshack will leave the post before or after Wales' qualifiers against Bulgaria and Switzerland next month.
There had been optimism this could be the campaign in which the Wales squad came of age but Friday's loss was a hugely disappointing start.
With England hot favourites to win the group, an unusually downbeat Toshack admitted another defeat by Bulgaria would leave Wales without "too much chance" of making it to Poland and Ukraine in 2012.Ryan Giggs next Wales manager? 478235_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Ryan Giggs next Wales manager?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C. :: Football Discussion Forum :: Man Utd Chat-
Jump to: