Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Mixed results for Reds I_vote_lcap17%Mixed results for Reds I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Mixed results for Reds I_vote_lcap0%Mixed results for Reds I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Mixed results for Reds I_vote_lcap33%Mixed results for Reds I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Mixed results for Reds I_vote_lcap50%Mixed results for Reds I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Mixed results for Reds Untitl14
Ads

Mixed results for Reds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Mixed results for Reds Empty
PostSubject: Mixed results for Reds   Mixed results for Reds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:19 am

On a frustrating day for United's international contingent, only one Red sampled victory in the Euro 2012 qualifiers - although three England youngsters had plenty of reasons to celebrate a goalless draw...

Darren Fletcher’s Scotland came within 10 minutes of an unforgettable result against Spain. Craig Levein’s side had roared back from two goals down to level at 2-2 midway through the second half, only for Fernando Llorente to volley home a late winner.

Rio Ferdinand captained England against Montenegro for the first time since officially taking the role, but he, Wayne Rooney and the rest of Fabio Capello’s side were frustrated in a tepid goalless draw at Wembley. Rooney had two openings, but was twice denied by visiting goalkeeper Mladen Bozovic.

The Republic of Ireland withstood a late onslaught to draw 1-1 in Slovakia. John O’Shea completed the entire match and Darron Gibson was a 41st minute substitute for Giovanni Trapattoni’s side, who might have taken all three points had Robbie Keane’s penalty not been saved.

Northern Ireland followed their creditable draw against Italy with a 1-1 draw with the Faroe Islands. Jonny Evans completed 90 minutes, while Corry Evans was a late substitute in a frustrating match for Nigel Worthington’s side.

Nani couldn’t repeat his goalscoring heroics of Friday’s win over Denmark, but he looked lively and completed 87 minutes as Portugal notched a 3-1 win in Iceland to breathe new life into their qualifying campaign.Mixed results for Reds Img_10_36788_8657.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=480&hei=179&rgn=0.246875,0.05652173913043478,0.75,0
Back to top Go down

Mixed results for Reds
Page 1 of 1