Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Crowd won't faze Reds I_vote_lcap17%Crowd won't faze Reds I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Crowd won't faze Reds I_vote_lcap0%Crowd won't faze Reds I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Crowd won't faze Reds I_vote_lcap33%Crowd won't faze Reds I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Crowd won't faze Reds I_vote_lcap50%Crowd won't faze Reds I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Crowd won't faze Reds Untitl14
Ads

Crowd won't faze Reds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Crowd won't faze Reds Empty
PostSubject: Crowd won't faze Reds   Crowd won't faze Reds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson says his players are experienced enough to cope with a noisy Everton crowd and avenge last season’s 3-1 defeat at Goodison Park.

Wayne Rooney’s return to Merseyside always provokes a strong response from the Toffees faithful and, following recent press allegations surrounding the striker's private life, many anticipate Rooney will face an even hotter-than-usual reception when the Reds run out at Goodison Park for Saturday's early kick-off (12:45 BST).

But the United boss says fiery atmospheres at Everton are part and parcel of the game, and something his side has grown accustomed to.

“It’s always a nightmare going there," Sir Alex said. "It’s a hard place to go. The atmosphere is fantastic and we’ve had to deal with it for many years."

The history books suggest Sir Alex's men have handled that pressure well. Indeed, United have beaten the Toffees more times (27) in Premier League fixtures than any other club. Nevertheless, last season’s defeat – one of only four at Goodison Park in Sir Alex's 24-year tenure as United manager – is still fresh in the mind.

“We got slaughtered by them last season," he recalled. "We were well beaten. David
built a fantastic team – a young team with a lot of energy – so we expect a very difficult game."

The manager's praise of a Toffees side without a win this season may appear odd, but Sir Alex is convinced Everton will provide a sterner test than what the league table would suggest.

David Moyes' men have only managed one point so far, a run that's seen them lose away at Blackburn and Aston Villa and draw at home against Wolves.

However, Ferguson, who was there to see the 1-0 defeat at Ewood Park on the opening day of the season, believes Everton can only improve.

“I expected big things from Everton,” he said. "There have been one or two disappointing results for them. I went to see their first game against Blackburn and Blackburn played really well and deserved to win the match.

"But it’s early doors and I don’t think anyone should get too upset about it at Everton. They know they’ve got a good team.”
Back to top Go down

Crowd won't faze Reds
Page 1 of 1