Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Berba's respect for Reds trio I_vote_lcap17%Berba's respect for Reds trio I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Berba's respect for Reds trio I_vote_lcap0%Berba's respect for Reds trio I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Berba's respect for Reds trio I_vote_lcap33%Berba's respect for Reds trio I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Berba's respect for Reds trio I_vote_lcap50%Berba's respect for Reds trio I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Berba's respect for Reds trio Untitl14
Ads

Berba's respect for Reds trio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Berba's respect for Reds trio Empty
PostSubject: Berba's respect for Reds trio   Berba's respect for Reds trio I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Dimitar Berbatov has added his name to the long list of admirers of team-mates Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville.

The Reds trio are regularly praised for their continuing ability to perform at the highest level in their mid-thirties.

Berbatov has seen first-hand the dedicated way United’s veteran stars have gone about prolonging their careers, though he doesn’t expect to be able to emulate them.

When Inside United asked the in-form 29-year-old whether he could still see himself playing in five years, he joked: “Me? At 35? No way!

"Seriously, though, everyone is different and you have to know your body is giving you the signals to stop. Having been here for two seasons, I know why Giggs, Scholes, Neville have been here for so long and why they are still playing. Here they have the facilities and the coaching staff who know how to prepare you.

"Obviously you need to focus on the football and when you go home, you have to be professional and know how to live your life. I see all these things in these three guys, especially.

"They are still playing at the highest level, so I think to myself, ‘Can I do that?’ If not, then at least try to see how long I can play for. But when your body tells you, that’s when you have to stop and not make a fool of yourself."

After Berbatov’s stellar start to the season, Reds fans everywhere will be hoping that day isn't coming any time soonBerba's respect for Reds trio Img_10_36071_4089.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=480&hei=179&rgn=0.021484375,0.27764127764127766,0.9375,0
Back to top Go down

Berba's respect for Reds trio
Page 1 of 1