Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_lcap17%What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_lcap33%What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_lcap50%What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? Untitl14
Ads

What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United?

Go down 
5 posters

Rooney out of form
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_lcap31%What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Lack of player like c.Ronaldo
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_lcap15%What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Captaincy changed to Vidic
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other team building up strongly
 0% [ 0 ]
SAF old age
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_lcap8%What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Others(Please specify)
What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_lcap46%What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United?   What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:48 am

We are going thru the poor form, with no away game win at BPL.
What do u think the reason behind is...
Back to top Go down
no_4
Youth Team
Youth Team
no_4

What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United?   What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

i guess its valencia's injury. . .coz nani n valencia could hav made difference in games. .as we know how they had been in last season. . .n its defensive prob too. .no good partner for vidic. .evans was doing good bt nt so gr8. . we still can rock the feild. .rooney needs to be in form soon. .giggs should return. .def ferdinand is back so no worries abt def. .they r doing good now. .aaba mid ra forward ko ramro hune paloo
Back to top Go down
d'pes
Youth Team
Youth Team

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United?   What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Right now, "The lack of hunger"

Look at others club playing, they are trying to show as if there is no tomorrow, but we are still trying to rely on the past achievements. The players need a morale boost.
Back to top Go down
nep_mufc
Admin
Admin
nep_mufc

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United?   What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:52 pm

sloppy passing in the midfield!
Back to top Go down
http://nep-mufc.footfan.org
sunpush
Youth Team
Youth Team
sunpush

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United?   What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:37 pm

1st thing: (InjurY)
injury to Rio, valencia and rooney(who is not 100% fit).. remember how valencia's most of the crosses were in the back of the net by who?? yes ROONEY... now both of them are injured and rooney out of form.... and it seems Evans has lot to do.... with Rio's return we have atleast managed clean sheets... meaning no leaking goals in dying minutes

2nd thing: Lack of hunger
Where is the flow??? where is the hunger?? defender passes to the midfielder, midfielder either losses the ball or throws it away... meaning??? No flow in the game, not enough balls to Rooney or Berba who can strike... As a result Rooney drops to midfield to hold the ball and pass it... If he is playing in midfield who the fuck will score????? scholes alone can do nothing.... for god sake he is 34.... fletcher okay in midfield but he lacks vision as of scholes.... meaning players just play lazy game.... no sign of hunger...

3rd one: missing CR7???

90 minutes and united 0-0 with injury time to go.... (opponents can be anyone)
united fans used to be adamant that CR7 will create a magic out of nothing... either he used to merrily dance through the defenses and strike or shoot from the 40, 50, 60, yards out...atleast we had hope that united will score....
NOW??? now we fear if united will leak a goal like of past games with fulham, bolton, and so on.... meaning we are not thinking about winning, we are happy to draw a game....
Bring one attacking mf to carry on the same spirit fucking spirit....

Back to top Go down
http://www.bhaskardhakal.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United?   What do you think the reason behind the current form of Manchester United? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1