Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fletch glad Owen's back I_vote_lcap17%Fletch glad Owen's back I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fletch glad Owen's back I_vote_lcap0%Fletch glad Owen's back I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fletch glad Owen's back I_vote_lcap33%Fletch glad Owen's back I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fletch glad Owen's back I_vote_lcap50%Fletch glad Owen's back I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fletch glad Owen's back Untitl14
Ads

Fletch glad Owen's back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fletch glad Owen's back Empty
PostSubject: Fletch glad Owen's back   Fletch glad Owen's back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Darren Fletcher says Owen Hargreaves's return to action with the Reds would not only raise the quality at United's disposal in midfield, he would also increase competition for places.

Hargreaves has been plagued by a career-threatening knee injury since Autumn 2008, and it's two years this month since his last Reds start against Chelsea.

Back in May he came on as a substitute for the final three minutes against Sunderland, and he was expected to be fit for the start of this season, but suffered another setback in the summer.

The 29-year-old returned to America, where he had the double operation on the troublesome tendonitis problem, for more treatment.

But after making excellent progress in recent weeks he is now back among the first-team ranks - and Fletcher hopes it remains that way.

“It’s great to have him back and hopefully he can stay fit now and be a really important part of the squad,” said the Scot. “The biggest thing for us is the determination and dedication he’s shown to coming back.

"He’s come back in the last few days and surprised everyone. He seems to be fit and doesn’t have any problems on the injury front.”
Fletch glad Owen's back Img_10_36352_1069.jpg&obj=iip,1
Back to top Go down

Fletch glad Owen's back
Page 1 of 1