Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ferdinand glad about return to action I_vote_lcap17%Ferdinand glad about return to action I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ferdinand glad about return to action I_vote_lcap0%Ferdinand glad about return to action I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ferdinand glad about return to action I_vote_lcap33%Ferdinand glad about return to action I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ferdinand glad about return to action I_vote_lcap50%Ferdinand glad about return to action I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ferdinand glad about return to action Untitl14
Ads

Ferdinand glad about return to action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ferdinand glad about return to action Empty
PostSubject: Ferdinand glad about return to action   Ferdinand glad about return to action I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 am

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand admitted he was relieved to be back in action after recent injury and illness.
The England star played for the Red Devils in a 5-2 victory over Scunthorpe in the League Cup.
Ferdinand admitted that his side was more than troubled in the early stages of the game at Glanford Park, going a goal down before managing to pull back with goals from Darron Gibson, Chris Smalling, Park Ji-Sung and two grom Michael Owen.
"It's always going to be a tricky test, to come to places like this," Ferdinand said to Sky Sports after the game.
"The crowd are really up for it, there was great support tonight from both sets of fans, it really geed them on in the first half especially but once we got our foot back in the game we kind of settled and started playing."
Ferdinand had missed his sides previous fixture against Liverpool, and was estatic to be back playing.
"Any game's good to be playing in," Ferdinand added.
"I'm just happy to be playing games now, I'm feeling good, with every game I'm getting sharper so long may it continue."
The England star was also pleased with new signing Chris Smalling's contribution to the side, and predicted greater things to come from the ex-Fulham defender.
"Chris is willing to learn, he wants to learn, he's hungry, you can see the desire in him," said Ferdinand.
"It was a bit of a forward's run [for the goal] across the front and he got a nick on it."
Next up for United is a trip to the Reebok Stadium on Sunday to face Bolton Wanderers in the Premier League.Ferdinand glad about return to action 267950_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Ferdinand glad about return to action
Page 1 of 1