Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Lucio tips Berba for gong I_vote_lcap17%Lucio tips Berba for gong I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Lucio tips Berba for gong I_vote_lcap0%Lucio tips Berba for gong I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Lucio tips Berba for gong I_vote_lcap33%Lucio tips Berba for gong I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Lucio tips Berba for gong I_vote_lcap50%Lucio tips Berba for gong I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Lucio tips Berba for gong Untitl14
Ads

Lucio tips Berba for gong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Lucio tips Berba for gong Empty
PostSubject: Lucio tips Berba for gong   Lucio tips Berba for gong I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:15 am

Dimitar Berbatov could end the season as European Footballer of the Year.

That is the verdict of Brazil captain Lucio, his former Bayer Leverkusen team-mate who is now at Inter Milan.
Berbatov claimed an exquisite hat-trick against Liverpool last weekend and now looks fully adjusted to life at Manchester United.

And now that he is comfortable in his habitat, Lucio insists the British record £30.75million signing will show he as good as anyone on the continent.

Gifted

"I've played with Kaka, Ronaldinho, Wesley Sneijder - and Berbatov is naturally as gifted as any of them," he told the Daily Star Sunday.

"It took him time to adjust at Manchester United but once he did, I was always confident he would hit this sort of form.

"I think we have just started to see the best from him. He is now entering his peak years and I am sure he will get better and better with every game this season."

Should the Bulgarian scoop the award, he would be the first from that country since 1994, when Hristo Stoichkov won it and the fifth player in United's history.

Despite his ocean of wealth, Berbatov has a strong sense of civic duty to improve the lives of orphans back in his native land.

Poverty
"People are aware of the great poverty that players grow up with in South America and Africa," Lucio added.

"But people seem to forget there are poor parts of Europe where people don't have anything.

"Every summer he goes back home and sleeps on his mother's couch back in Bulgaria.

"The most important thing to him even more than football is the work he does with orphans back in Bulgaria.

"He has said to me he can't believe there are still children growing up there who don't have anything on their feet.

"His goal is to make sure every homeless orphan in Bulgaria is clothed and fed. He will do it. He really is one in a million."Lucio tips Berba for gong Bra-v-NK-14-Lucio-Jong-TaeSe_2466135
Back to top Go down

Lucio tips Berba for gong
Page 1 of 1