Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
“I regret leaving Manchester United” I_vote_lcap17%“I regret leaving Manchester United” I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
“I regret leaving Manchester United” I_vote_lcap0%“I regret leaving Manchester United” I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
“I regret leaving Manchester United” I_vote_lcap33%“I regret leaving Manchester United” I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
“I regret leaving Manchester United” I_vote_lcap50%“I regret leaving Manchester United” I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
“I regret leaving Manchester United” Untitl14
Ads

“I regret leaving Manchester United”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

“I regret leaving Manchester United” Empty
PostSubject: “I regret leaving Manchester United”   “I regret leaving Manchester United” I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 am

Juan Sebastian Veron admits that leaving Manchester United was one of the biggest regrets of his career

The Argentina midfielder spent two years at Old Trafford and left with the unwanted tag of ‘flop’ after failing to impress.

“The decision to move wasn’t easy. If it was today I think I would approach it very differently,” Veron told The Guardian.

“I mean, obviously to a certain extent one makes decisions because one is fairly sure – but I think with hindsight perhaps I wouldn’t have moved because I was really comfortable at Manchester, and even the lads came to see me two or three times to talk me into staying.

“I guess Mr Ferguson also has a pretty big say in who stays and who goes, but I think if the whole thing happened today I might handle it differently.”

“I regret leaving Manchester United” Is?vFB_-mfwn5dIV-Zd-LL3yVEShS4HMlQ9rfLMm3s-ByI
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: “I regret leaving Manchester United”   “I regret leaving Manchester United” I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 am

he couldn't adopt the play of the premier league....

he couldn't be the player who could shut the Man United formation but he is a good player though!!
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: “I regret leaving Manchester United”   “I regret leaving Manchester United” I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 am

yeah i agree that he is a good player...
but luck was not wid him at that period.
Back to top Go down
nepali.utd.devil
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
nepali.utd.devil

PostSubject: Re: “I regret leaving Manchester United”   “I regret leaving Manchester United” I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 am

he couldn't play in the premier league!!!!

buda ko pace and kehi pani pugena premier league football lai!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “I regret leaving Manchester United”   “I regret leaving Manchester United” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“I regret leaving Manchester United”
Page 1 of 1