Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood I_vote_lcap17%Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood I_vote_lcap0%Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood I_vote_lcap33%Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood I_vote_lcap50%Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood Untitl14
Ads

Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood Empty
PostSubject: Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood   Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has backed midfielder Ryan Giggs for a knighthood.

Giggs is an indisputable Red Devils legend having made over 800 appearances for the club, lifting the Premier League title 11 times during his career to date.

The 36-year-old has also claimed UEFA Champions League glory on two occasions while he has skippered Wales.

In the foreword to Giggs' new book, My Life My Story, Ferguson said: "There is one accolade which has yet to materialise for Ryan, although I trust it is only a matter of time before it does.

"How I would love to adorn my teamsheet with the words 'Sir Ryan Giggs'.

"And why not? After all, it might be said that Clive Woodward became a knight of the realm essentially for winning three games at the 2003 World Cup.
"Now, I'm certain that most of England, and everyone on the rugby scene, would say his honour was richly merited - and I wouldn't argue with that.

"But after making more than 800 appearances for United - many of them in extremely high-pressure situations - doesn't Ryan deserve it too?

"Unquestionably he does, as much as any other sporting figure we have known in these islands."Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood Ryan-Giggs-Manchester-United-Premier-League-P_2488866
Back to top Go down

Fergie calls for Giggs knighthood
Page 1 of 1