Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real I_vote_lcap17%Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real I_vote_lcap0%Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real I_vote_lcap33%Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real I_vote_lcap50%Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real Untitl14
Ads

Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real Empty
PostSubject: Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real   Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has underlined how tough a job Jose Mourinho has at Real Madrid.
Mourinho joined the Spanish giants from Inter Milan this summer and is expected to start delivering results immediately.
The Santiago Bernabeu is seething after two failed campaigns, a fact made more painful by the fact that bitter Catalan rivals have won all the trophies and the plaudits.
Ferguson believes Real have made the right choice by going for the Portuguese coach with the Midas touch.
In comments reported by the Daily Mirror, he said: "Real Madrid are better off without question.
"You can expect Real to improve with Jose this year. The Real Madrid job is the hardest challenge in his career.
"I've spoken to Jose a couple of times. He's not managing a normal football club, sometimes he's managing a circus, sometimes a fantastic outfit in terms of the quality of the football they can produce and the kind of players they always want.
"It's a very difficult club to manage."
Mourinho's Real currently sit top of the La Liga standings, with Valencia in second on goal difference.Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real 446414_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Fergie: Mourinho in a circus at Real
Page 1 of 1