Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Ferdinand: I am England's captain! I_vote_lcap17%Ferdinand: I am England's captain! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Ferdinand: I am England's captain! I_vote_lcap0%Ferdinand: I am England's captain! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Ferdinand: I am England's captain! I_vote_lcap33%Ferdinand: I am England's captain! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Ferdinand: I am England's captain! I_vote_lcap50%Ferdinand: I am England's captain! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Ferdinand: I am England's captain! Untitl14
Ads

Ferdinand: I am England's captain!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Ferdinand: I am England's captain! Empty
PostSubject: Ferdinand: I am England's captain!   Ferdinand: I am England's captain! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Rio Ferdinand insists that he is England's rightful captain and has the support of manager Fabio Capello.
After Ferdinand was sidelined from the Three Lions as a result of injury, Steven Gerrard took over as head honcho of the side, but the Manchester United defender believes that he is still Capello's pick for the armband.
In quotes reported in the Sun, Ferdinand declared he had Capello's support for the captaincy, saying: "I think Capello said that ( Ferdinand would be captain) a while ago.
"I think he answered it the last time the squad were together."
Capello did say previously: "Rio is the captain, Gerrard is the vice- captain. Rio will be fit, we hope shortly, and he will be captain."
But when asked about the captaincy recently, Capello replied: "For me the performance of the player is important, not the armband.
"It is not a priority for me. The armband is not important."
But Ferdinand is desperate to regain the armband, saying:"Leading your country at a tournament like that is an honour. I did not get to fulfil that."Ferdinand: I am England's captain! 439462_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Ferdinand: I am England's captain!
Page 1 of 1