Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! I_vote_lcap17%Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! I_vote_lcap0%Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! I_vote_lcap33%Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! I_vote_lcap50%Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! Untitl14
Ads

Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! Empty
PostSubject: Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat!   Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:29 am

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has branded Fernando Torres a cheat for trying to get John O'Shea sent off.
In the aftermath of an exciting 3-2 victory over old rivals Liverpool, Ferguson lashed out at Torres, who went down under O'Shea's tackle on the edge of the area in the 72nd minute of the match.
The resulting free-kick was lashed in by Steven Gerrard, which allowed Liverpool to draw level.
In quotes referenced by the Sun, Ferguson said: "I have watched it again and Torres made an absolute meal of it to try and get the player sent off!"
However, his opposite number at Liverpool believed otherwise.
"My first thought from the bench was that it was a foul", said Roy Hodgson.
The Reds boss agreed with Ferguson about the severity of O'Shea's foul though, saying: " I must say that I didn't think the player (O'Shea) should have been sent off."
This was not the only refereeing decision that didn't go United's way in a highly-charged match, with Torres also earning a penalty in the 64th minute - which was also converted by Gerrard - after a foul by Jonny Evans.
Fortunately for the Red Devils, in-form striker Dimitar Berbatov struck three times to complete a historic hat-trick and seal the win, leaving Ferguson to reflect that his side had deserved the victory.
Ferguson added: "At 2-0 I thought it was going to be a cricket score.
"It was a game we absolutely dominated and I was saying to myself 'it could've been 10'.
"So when it looked like ending 2-2, it would have been a travesty.
"They had the momentum when it went to 2-2 but they never offered anything did they?
"They had to depend on decisions from the linesman to get back into the game."
But Hodgson disagreed, saying: "To undermine our performance that much is a little bit harsh. You can make your own decisions.
"The performance was good and we deserved to get back in the game."[u]Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat! 502349_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Fergie: Fernando Torres is a cheat!
Page 1 of 1