Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Wenger hails 'special' Fergie I_vote_lcap17%Wenger hails 'special' Fergie I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Wenger hails 'special' Fergie I_vote_lcap0%Wenger hails 'special' Fergie I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Wenger hails 'special' Fergie I_vote_lcap33%Wenger hails 'special' Fergie I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Wenger hails 'special' Fergie I_vote_lcap50%Wenger hails 'special' Fergie I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Wenger hails 'special' Fergie Untitl14
Ads

Wenger hails 'special' Fergie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Wenger hails 'special' Fergie Empty
PostSubject: Wenger hails 'special' Fergie   Wenger hails 'special' Fergie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Arsene Wenger believes Sir Alex Ferguson has shown 'special qualities' to reach 700 Premier League games as Manchester United boss.

The Scot, who took the reins at Old Trafford in 1986, is set to reach that landmark when the Red Devils face Everton at Goodison Park on Saturday.

During his Old Trafford reign Ferguson has enjoyed countless battles with managerial counterparts, with some of those boiling over at times.

He has not always seen eye to eye with Gunners chief Wenger, with bust-ups aplenty between the two flaring up in the past, but their relationship has mellowed somewhat over the years.

There is a now a mutual respect between the pair, with both men striving to establish their club as the dominant force in English football.

Dedication

Wenger, who himself is now in his 14th season with the Gunners, has some way to go to catch his Old Trafford adversary, but the Frenchman is full of admiration for the way Ferguson continues to go about his business.

"It is dedication and it is a fantastic achievement," Wenger said.

"He deserves a lot of credit to show such consistency at the top level which needs special qualities and special dedication.

"That certainly means 700 sleepless nights before and 700 sleepless nights sometimes after the game!"Wenger hails 'special' Fergie Sir_Alex_Ferguson_Arsene_Wenger_784015
Back to top Go down

Wenger hails 'special' Fergie
Page 1 of 1