Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United I_vote_lcap17%David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United I_vote_lcap0%David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United I_vote_lcap33%David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United I_vote_lcap50%David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United Untitl14
Ads

David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United Empty
PostSubject: David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United   David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Everton's manager David Moyes has much to think about after a poor start to the season. Photograph: PA Wire/PA
The Everton manager, David Moyes, believes that a repeat of last season's victory over Manchester United could kickstart his side's season. Everton have taken one point from their first three games but Moyes is convinced they should be challenging at the top end of the table and is looking for a lift tomorrow as United visit Goodison Park, where they were beaten 3-1 in February.

Moyes said: "It would give us all that belief that we can mix it with the top sides. We feel if we play well we can be a match for any side, and that includes Manchester United.

"We went into the season with high hopes, rightly so, we had played so well. At the end of last season we lost two out of 24 and we had a pretty good pre-season.

"I could come out and say we want to avoid relegation and let's see where we go from there. I probably come out with that statement every year but I didn't this year. I said we had a good team and probably our best squad. I stand by that but we have not shown it in results so far."

Everton have lost at Blackburn and Aston Villa. Last season, hampered by injuries, they took 15 points from their first 14 games. Moyes is anxious to avoid a repeat. He said: "We have tried changing the pre-season, we have tried changing all things to try to find a reason. I have heard people saying, 'David Moyes has no excuses now, he has no injuries,' but I never made any excuses last year.

"All we have done is try to do the best we can, do the right things. We have not started the season very well. It is something every year I try to address but I have not found a magic solution at this time. It has been frustrating but our football hasn't been too bad. We have merited more but not taken it."

A Carling Cup thrashing of Huddersfield aside, Everton have struggled for goals this season, scoring once in their three league games. With Louis Saha out for three weeks with a calf injury, that places extra pressure on the summer signing Jermaine Beckford.

The former Leeds striker has not yet scored in the Premier League but Moyes does not want to overburden the 26-year-old, who is almost certain to start tomorrow. Beckford scored the goal for Leeds that knocked United out of the FA Cup in January.

Moyes said: "To come from League One and start scoring goals in the Premier League, it is a big ask – but I have got no doubts he will. He should be given the same time, the same opportunities [as others], but it can take a little bit of time to establish yourself."

Moyes will be without the injured England Under-21 midfielder Jack Rodwell for three months. He said: "It's just disappointing we have lost such a good player. I was ready to play him as often as we could, he is maturing all the time now."

Asked about recent newspaper headlines concerning the private life of Wayne Rooney, Moyes said: "I think if you are a good football journalist you don't ask those kind of questions.

"If you are a gossip journalist you ask me those questions. I am interested in talking about the game and that's what I'll do."David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United David-Moyes-001
Back to top Go down

David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United
Page 1 of 1