Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton I_vote_lcap17%Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton I_vote_lcap0%Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton I_vote_lcap33%Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton I_vote_lcap50%Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton Untitl14
Ads

Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton Empty
PostSubject: Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton   Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 am

Wayne Rooney had received a less hostile reception on his last visit to Everton after conciliatory words towards his former club Photograph: Adam Davy/Empics Sport
Everton have no special plans to increase security at Goodison Park on account of Wayne Rooney on Saturday, when the Manchester United striker is expected to make his first appearance in the Premier League since allegations were published about his private life.

Rooney's England team-mate and Everton defender Phil Jagielka has warned the 24-year-old to expect another hostile reception when he returns to face his boyhood club at the end of a week when he has dominated many newspapers' front pages. "He normally gets quite a bit of stick anyway and I can't see that changing on Saturday," said Jagielka.

Everton, however, see no reason to bolster the security presence at Goodison on the basis of allegations that are unconnected to football and concern a former player's private life. The visit of Manchester United is one of two "Category A" league matches that warrant an increase in police numbers at Goodison every season – city rivals Liverpool being the other – but that has been the practice since before Rooney left for Old Trafford in 2004.

With matches against Rangers and Liverpool to follow his latest Everton reunion, Rooney faces several uncomfortable appearances in the coming days. His last appearance at Goodison, ironically, marked a thawing in relations between Rooney and Everton when, after conciliatory words from the player towards his former club and David Moyes, plus the Everton manager towards Rooney, his reception lacked the venom of previous years.

Despite the latest allegations against the Croxteth-born star it is highly unlikely that he will be treated to the same levels of abuse on Saturday that followed his acrimonious £27m transfer six years ago.Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton Wayne-Rooney-006
Back to top Go down

Wayne Rooney visit does not require extra security, say Everton
Page 1 of 1