Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" I_vote_lcap17%"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" I_vote_lcap0%"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" I_vote_lcap33%"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" I_vote_lcap50%"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" Untitl14
Ads

"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" Empty
PostSubject: "Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!"   "Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson has continued to snub the BBC despite threats of fines from the Premier League for breaching new regulations.
Ex-England striker Alan Shearer has said he does not expect the Manchester United supremo to back down from his decision not to speak to the BBC, which Ferguson made when the corporation made allegations against his son Jason in a television documentary.
In comments quoted by the Sun, Shearer said: "Alex is a man of his word and a man of principle.
"I don't think he will speak to us again."
Currently, the Premier League has said that financial sanctions could be imposed on the manager, and possibly the club as well, as United have publicly said they are backing their manager.
It is probable that Ferguson will be hit with a series of fines starting at £1,000, and increasing incrementally with each game that the Scot chooses to continue his vendetta.
Over a 38-game season the fines could total in the region of £60,000 but with Ferguson worth a reported £25 million, he will certainly not feel any pinch whatsoever.
"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!" 430299_33_preview
Back to top Go down

"Fergie won't give in to BBC demand!"
Page 1 of 1