Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" I_vote_lcap17%"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" I_vote_lcap0%"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" I_vote_lcap33%"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" I_vote_lcap50%"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" Untitl14
Ads

"Don't give up, Hargreaves!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" Empty
PostSubject: "Don't give up, Hargreaves!"   "Don't give up, Hargreaves!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:40 pm

"Don't give up, Hargreaves!" 352436_33_preview

Manchester United legend Bryan Robson has encouraged Owen Hargreaves not to give up on his football career at Old Trafford.
The England international has had a slow and painful recovery from knee injuries, and missed most of last season as a result.
Robson, nicknamed "Captain Marvel" by his teammates during his time at Manchester United, gave Hargreaves an encouraging pat on the back and believes that the midfielder needs to be determined enough to make his way back up the pecking order at Old Trafford.
"The one thing Owen can't do is give up," Robson told The Mirror.
"If you give up, then you're not going to come back. So you've just got to say, 'unfortunately I've got these problems and had this operation, but if I'm determined enough then I can get back'.
"I haven't seen him since he's had the two operations because I've been abroad or he's been over in Colorado, so I haven't really had a chance to speak to him.
"But I broke my leg three times between the age of 19 and 21. It crosses your mind that you won't make it, especially when I broke my ankle. That was a different story to my leg, which was a clean break. That's why you come back that little bit more determined."
The 29-year-old made one Premier League appearance last season, coming into United's penultimate game of the season against Sunderland in stoppage time, his first league game since September of 2008.
Back to top Go down

"Don't give up, Hargreaves!"
Page 1 of 1