Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_vote_lcap17%Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_vote_lcap0%Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_vote_lcap33%Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_vote_lcap50%Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Coppell laughs off Owen rumours Untitl14
Ads

Coppell laughs off Owen rumours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Coppell laughs off Owen rumours Empty
PostSubject: Coppell laughs off Owen rumours   Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:01 am

Coppell laughs off Owen rumours 478172_33_preview

Steve Coppell has laughed off reports that Michael Owen could be the next England international to join Bristol City.
With veteran goalkeeper David James having made a shock switch to Ashton Gate this summer, reports appeared which suggested the Manchester United striker could be set to follow suit.
Owen, who has netted 40 goals in 89 appearances for his country but does not appear to figure in Fabio Capello's plans, made a goalscoring return to action for the Red Devils in their 7-1 pre-season friendly victory over an Airtricity League XI in Dublin on Wednesday night.
And the 30-year-old, who missed the end of the season after suffering a hamstring injury in the Carling Cup final, is likely to be an important part of Sir Alex Ferguson's Red Devils squad this term.
Robins boss Coppell moved swiftly to brush aside claims that Owen could join the Championship side on loan to build up his fitness, saying: "It's fantasy island stuff."
And he later added on the club's official website: "I try to ignore reports like this but of course people will ask me the questions."
And with tongue pressed firmly in his cheek, Coppell continued: "We've tried for Rooney, Ronaldo and Messi, but they haven't returned our calls yet.
"We held discussions with Michael Owen about travelling down in his helicopter but it's not come to anything."
Back to top Go down
d'pes
Youth Team
Youth Team

PostSubject: Re: Coppell laughs off Owen rumours   Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 pm

United chodera Bristol jala ta? kasto hawa rumor k.. ali close huni khalko pani huna parcha ni...like EPL kai kunai ramro team sanga related rumor huna parcha ni......yo padera ta ekdum has uthyo....ROFL
Back to top Go down
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

PostSubject: Re: Coppell laughs off Owen rumours   Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 pm

haha
but ames ta gayo ni hehehe
but prostmouth bata ho .lolol
Back to top Go down
d'pes
Youth Team
Youth Team

PostSubject: Re: Coppell laughs off Owen rumours   Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:35 pm

James ta budo bhayo ....tyasmathi portsmouth nai dubyo ani k garna basos ta... aru ramro club bata ni offer aayena ( though sunderland ra aarko bata offer aako bhaneko thyo) tyahi bhayera future khojna hidyo....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coppell laughs off Owen rumours   Coppell laughs off Owen rumours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coppell laughs off Owen rumours
Page 1 of 1