Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Owen raring to go for Red Devils I_vote_lcap17%Owen raring to go for Red Devils I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Owen raring to go for Red Devils I_vote_lcap0%Owen raring to go for Red Devils I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Owen raring to go for Red Devils I_vote_lcap33%Owen raring to go for Red Devils I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Owen raring to go for Red Devils I_vote_lcap50%Owen raring to go for Red Devils I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Owen raring to go for Red Devils Untitl14
Ads

Owen raring to go for Red Devils

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Owen raring to go for Red Devils Empty
PostSubject: Owen raring to go for Red Devils   Owen raring to go for Red Devils I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Michael Owen has declared himself "fit and ready to go" for his second season with Manchester United.
The 30-year-old striker had ruptured his hamstring last season but is feeling in tip-top condition now, saying to the Sun: "When you're coming back, in some training sessions you feel absolutely great and then in others you feel heavy legged.
"But now I feel fine, fit and ready to go."
Owen believes that he is ready to compete for a starting place with new signings Javier Hernandez and Bebe, saying: "Gone are the days when you were selfish about your football.
"The club employ you to benefit them and do what is best for them, so whenever you're called upon you are ready."
Owen also gave an insight to how Hernandez was fitting in at Old Trafford.
"The fans are really excited about the new signings, particularly Javier. He looks really sharp in training and in games.
"It's difficult to come from another country with different food and different weather, particularly at the turn of the year in England when it's freezing cold every day.
"It will be interesting to see how Javier settles in, but so far so good."
Owen raring to go for Red Devils 482324_33_preview
Back to top Go down

Owen raring to go for Red Devils
Page 1 of 1