Nepalese fans of Manchester United F.C.
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
!!!! Please Join !!!!! Join!!!!!
!!!!!Glory Glory Man United!!!!!
Share, read, post all the news of MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!
RED DEVILS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Run After Glory, We Walk With Glory! We Aren't Proud Of Our Achievement, Achievement Is Our Pride! We Are United.. United For Manchester United... We Are Red Devils!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolves 2-1 Manchester United
MANCHESTER UTD Vs MANCHESTER CITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bet & Win Competition Bet & Win Competition COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poll
Who should be regular keeper after VDS retires?
Kuschzack
Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 I_vote_lcap17%Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Amos
Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 I_vote_lcap0%Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lindegaard
Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 I_vote_lcap33%Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other Siginings(Mention it )
Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 I_vote_lcap50%Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
T-Shirt
Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 Untitl14
Ads

Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aj_zone
Admin
Admin
aj_zone

Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 Empty
PostSubject: Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7   Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7 Owen-united

AT least Wayne Rooney was back where he should be.
Not in a back alley having a wee or a cigarette, or singing in the street - although he seemed to have a laugh with all three pastimes.
But back on the football pitch - an area that wasn't kind to him in South Africa in June when he flopped in the World Cup.

Then, the ball was like a hot potato as it ricocheted off his foot rather than come under his magical control.
The goal was a stranger rather than a friend the Manchester United star met 34 times last season with his finishing.
But last night it was a relief to see him where he belongs - even though it was across the sea in Dublin.
The welcome from a 49,861 crowd inside the Republic's new designer stadium was warm. Everyone wanted to see Rooney back to his best.
This was his first game since England were dumped out the World Cup 4-1 by Germany.
Then, he looked a frustrated, angry figure. Nothing went right.
He tried to shake it all off on a series of holidays which culminated in a night out at the weekend which covered Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
Pictures of him in this paper hardly reflected well on one of England's premier sportsmen.
But millionaire footballers will be millionaire footballers.
Rooney was part of a strong United side last night that included three others who had been on World Cup duty - Nemanja Vidic, Michael Carrick and Ji-Sung Park.
Michael Owen was also in the starting line-up alongside Rooney for the first time since pulling a hamstring in the Carling Cup final.
The opposition on the night was a select team from the Irish Airtricity League. Having said that, all the support was for United who have a massive following in Ireland.
Rooney got the biggest welcome and though he made a mess of two chances up front, his workrate was more like the real thing.

CAN ROO BELIEVE IT ... Wayne Rooney misses
Leading the line, dropping deep, helping the defence, he was everywhere. Last season was exceptional for the England striker as he racked up his best goals tally. He will be looking to do the same again in this coming campaign as United aim to regain the title from Chelsea.
Rooney will have to as well, because where else are they going to come from unless Javier Hernandez becomes the find everyone of a red persuasion hopes?
United needed a little help from their Irish friends to open the scoring in this first football game at the new Lansdowne Road, or Aviva Stadium as it is now called. After 13 minutes Antonio Valencia crossed to Park only to have the ball intercepted by Gavin Peers.
But the Sligo Rovers defender dallied and when he finally cleared, it was against the boot of Park - and the ball ricocheted back into the roof of the net.
The second came in the 25th minute. Park this time turned provider for Owen, who eased the ball between two defenders before flicking it back over the goalkeeper.
Rooney would not find a goal - he has not since the end of March away to Bayern Munich. His best chance came in the 23rd minute when he was set up by Darron Gibson only to launch the ball over a gaping net.
He would have only 45 minutes though, as he was substituted at the break along with Owen.
Dimitar Berbatov and new signing Hernandez, or Chicharito as he prefers to be called, came on. It took him 93 seconds to find the net.
Valencia was the supplier from the right and Chicharito met the ball first time, firing it into the roof of the net.

It was four on the hour when a great through ball from Gibson found Valencia who turned his man, paused and then fired under the goalkeeper.
The fifth came on 63 minutes and was wonderfully worked. Darren Fletcher threaded the ball through for centre-back Jonny Evans who stabbed it in for Park to fire home.
An Evans header on 69 minutes brought the sixth.
Substitute Dave Mulcahy got a consolation for the Airtricity League side in the 78th minute.
But United scored again when the pace of Chicharito was too much for Ken Oman who fouled him to concede a penalty. Nani converted.
Owen revealed before the game he was coming round to the idea of a career in management.
Striker Owen, 30, said being a boss was something he had once dismissed but admitted: "Now it is almost a case of 'Why not?' We will have to see whether I will have a shot at it."

Back to top Go down

Airtricity got a thrashed By United 1-7
Page 1 of 1